Dinway User Agreement
Agreement on the use of the dinway.ai resource by individuals (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement")
1.Terms used in the Agreement:
A company is an association of entrepreneurs, the legal personality of which differs from the legal personality of the persons taking part in it. Service - a resource on the Internet available at the dinway.ai web address Administration - employees of the Company, as well as persons duly authorized by the Company to manage the Service and provide other services related to the Service. Visitor - a person using the Service. User - a Visitor who has passed the registration procedure. Login - the User's email address chosen by him during registration and used by him in the process of using the Site. Password is a symbolic combination chosen by the User independently and providing, in conjunction with the Login, his identification when using the Service. Profile - a set of information about a user saved by the Service and available for viewing in the Personal Account. Personal Account - a visual representation of a profile on the Service with additional functionality for processing profile information.
2. General provisions
The subject of this Agreement is the use of the Service and other resources. The terms of this Agreement are considered by the Company as a public offer. This Agreement is valid and applies to the Visitor at any time when the Visitor interacts with the Service. By using the Service, the Visitor thereby expresses his full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. The visitor is solely responsible for his actions / inaction when using the Service. The visitor guarantees that the use of the Service will be carried out without violating the provisions of this Agreement and the rights of third parties. The visitor is obliged to refuse to use the Service if he disagrees with the provisions of this Agreement. An agreement on the use of the Service, concluded in the form of a public offer, is provided for by the Civil Code of Ukraine and does not require bilateral signing and is indeed in electronic form.
3. Rights and obligations of the Visitor and the Company
The Company is not responsible for the lack of access to the Service around the clock, the presence of errors in the software of the Service, losses or other harm incurred by the User in connection with the actions of third parties. Also, the company is not responsible for the information, services and products available on the Internet outside the Service. The User accepts the condition that all goods, information and services available on the Internet outside the Service are provided by third parties that are not affiliated with the Company in any way.
The Company has the right to refuse the Visitor to use the Service in case of violation of the Agreement, delete from its servers any information of the User, which, in the opinion of the Company, is unacceptable, undesirable or violates this Agreement.
The visitor is responsible for observing the rights (material and intangible) of third parties to information transferred (provided) to the Administration or to third parties when using the Service. The visitor independently evaluates the legality of his use of the Service, including from the point of view of the legislation of the country of which he is a resident.
All rights to the Service, including the rights to intellectual property that are part of it, as well as the rights to the dinway.ai domain name and subdomain names, rights to logos and other similar works, belong to the Company or its affiliates.
When using the Site, the visitor is prohibited from:
- interfere with the work of the Service;
- copy and modify the Service software;
- create programs derived from the Service software;
- penetrate the Service software in order to obtain program codes;
- transfer the materials of the Service to third parties;
- modify the Service, including for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to it;
- violate the rights of the Company and third parties,
- mislead Users about their identity using the Login and Password of another User;
- distort information about yourself, your age or your relationships with other persons or organizations;
- upload, store, publish, distribute and provide access or otherwise use any information that: contains threats, discredits, offends, defames honor and dignity or business reputation, or violates privacy other Users or third parties; violates the rights of minors; is vulgar or obscene, contains pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors; contains scenes of inhuman treatment of animals; contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it; promotes and / or promotes incitement of racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, promotes fascism or the ideology of racial superiority; contains extremist materials; promotes criminal activity or contains advice, instructions or guidelines for committing criminal acts, contains information of limited access, including, but not limited to, state and commercial secrets, information about the private life of third parties; contains advertisements or describes the attractiveness of drug use, including "digital drugs" (sound files that affect the human brain through binaural beats), information about the distribution of drugs, recipes for their manufacture and advice on use; is fraudulent; and also violates other rights and interests of citizens and legal entities or the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine;
- illegally download, store, publish, distribute and provide access or otherwise use the intellectual property of Users and third parties;
- use the software and take actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site and its Services or the Users' personal pages;
- in any way, including, but not limited to, by deception, abuse of trust, hacking, try to access the Login and Password of another User;
- carry out illegal collection and processing of personal data of other persons;
- post any other information that, in the personal opinion of the Administration, is undesirable, does not correspond to the purposes of creating the Service, infringes upon the interests of Users or for other reasons is undesirable for posting on the Service;
- reverse engineer, emulate, disassemble, decompile, decode, modify, perform translation into other languages;
- reproduce the design of the Service or its part;
- violate the protection systems of the Service, remove, hide or change signs or notices about the intellectual rights of the Company and its affiliates posted on the Service,
- process the information contained on the Site by automatic and automated means,
- use the intellectual property of the Company and its affiliates without the prior written permission of the Company.
4. User registration
A person who wants to become a User must complete the Registration procedure on the corresponding page of the Service. When registering, the Visitor is assigned his chosen Login and Password, which are used later by the User when working with the Service. When registering on the Service, the Visitor is obliged to provide the Administration with reliable and up-to-date information to form the User Profile, including a unique Login and Password. The Visitor independently chooses the Password for himself, however, the Company recommends using Passwords that are at least 6 (six) characters long and include both uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers. The user is responsible for
When registering, the User receives a balance in the Profile, which can be interacted with through the Personal Account. The balance is replenished using the methods available in the Personal Account. The user can track the state of his personal balance on the Service at any time when it is available. The costs of paying the commission of banks and payment systems associated with the User's balance replenishment by the above and available methods are borne by the User. Transfer of funds from the personal balance of one User to the balance of another User is not possible. Funds deposited into the User's balance are not subject to return by the Company.
6. Arbitration Service
In case of disputes between the Visitor and the Company or the Visitor and the Visitor, they are resolved by the Administration. Users agree that the Administration has the right to take any necessary actions based on the results of considering a disputed situation. The decision of the Administration is final and not subject to appeal. The Company is not responsible for the decisions taken by the Administration when resolving conflicts between Users.
7. Entry into force and procedure for amendment of this Agreement
The Agreement and changes to it come into force from the moment they are published on the Service pages. Changes to the Agreement can be made at any time without warning Visitors and Users at the discretion of the Administration. The Visitor undertakes to familiarize himself with the current version of the Agreement before each use of the Service. If the Visitor decides not to agree with the amended Agreement, then he must refuse to use the Service. The user who continues to use the Service expresses his full and unconditional consent to the changes.
8. Applicable Law
All relationships between the Company and the Visitors are subject to regulation exclusively by the legislation of Ukraine. In case of violation of the legislation of Ukraine, the Visitor bears full administrative and criminal responsibility.